It’s been a very strange few months for us here at Little Las Vegas, but despite all the doom and gloom of 2020, we have still helped many new clients host some amazing casino nights in Derby and all across the Midlands area.
Along the way we’ve held a wonderful 18th birthday casino party, enjoyed being part of a number of casino hen parties, and even had our casino tables hired for entertainment at family gatherings.
With the country starting to open up once more, we are pleased to already be taking bookings for casino Christmas parties and New Year’s casino nights across the Midlands region. We’re already excited to be making up for so much lost time with all the postposed weddings, birthday parties and corporate events that are due to now take place in 2021 and are in need of personalized and professional casino table hire.
We continue to make sure our casino table hire service is not only fun, but safe and in compliance with government recommendations. We are therefore taking all the below precautions:
- Our croupiers will be wearing masks/visors
- We will have disposable masks available to guests, should they like to wear on while playing
- Our equipment will not have been used for more than 72 hours prior to an event
- There will be hand santising gel available at the tables for guest use
- Our croupiers will use anti-viral spray on regularly touched areas of the tables.
- In the event that a client needs to cancel or postpone due to COVID-19, we will transfer the booking or refund any payments made to us.
- As always, we continue to guarantee a fun, professional and friendly service.
If you have any questions about our casino table hire or our casino nights in Derby, or anywhere across the Midlands region, please don’t hesitate to reach out to myself, Zoe, directly at email@example.com or by visiting our website.
You can find out more about our services, or learn more about roulette, blackjack and poker table hire by visiting this page.